Innovative waterproofing membrane
Ready to use, one component, hybrid polymer-rubber, high elastic membrane for waterproofing foundations, roof, lofts… and for the restoration of old bituminous and slated membranes, conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-2
- Free from solvents and bitum. Excellent
- The GIBPLASTIC coating adheres to almost every surface like concrete, stone, metal, bitumen, EPDM, wood, PVC and zinc. This allows the product to be used in many different situations when it comes to waterproofing or air barriers.
- The resistance against all weather conditions, UV and chemicals, ensure that the products are very durable.
- Does not need primer before applying
- Continuous waterproofing, without any joint or orverlapping.
- Quick and easy to apply. No finish required
GIBPLASTIC® is a one-component, ready to use, UV resistant, waterproofing liquid membrane to waterproof foundations, flat and sloped roofs, fiber cement boards, lofts and for the restoration of old bituminous and slated membranes.
In final stage of testing for receiving CE mark as a coating for surface protection of concrete, according to EN 1504-2.
Available in black & grey color.
Main fields of application
- To be used to waterproof in positive pressure any concrete structure like foundations, lofts, flat roofs or cement structures in general such as terraces, gutters and flashings.
- Replaces traditional bituminous membranes applied by flame for the under-screed waterproofing of lofts and for the vertical waterproofing of foundation walls.
- It can be also used for the localized restoration of cracks and lesions of old bituminous membranes.
- Protection of PU foam insulation
- Anti-corrosion coating for metal