Hydrophobic, Oleophobic & Anti-Stain Sealer for porous materials
NANO-GUARD SEALER is an impregnation product, anti-fouling, anti-corrosion, UV resistant, restoration used or aging materials, faded, return to their original color condition without changing the properties of the materials , protection mineral porous building materials against water, humidity, chlorides and salt migration, prevents the growth of moss and mold.
for application to most of the cementious, masonry and mineral substrates above ground, not subject to hydrostatic pressure. Applications include treating the surfaces of:
- Concrete & Exposed brick structures
- Facade, Beams, columns and walls of buildings
- Natural stones, ceramics, roof tiles, plastics
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Deep penetration osmotic into the pore structure.
- Effect more than > 10 years
- UV-resistant, Safe
- Non film-forming
- Lotus and Easy – to – clean effects
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Ready to use product : Shake the container well before
- The surface must be dry, clean and free of any trace of oil, grease, cleaning product, dust, efflorescence, paint or any other substance liable to prevent the correct penetration.
- Can be applied either with a brush, roller or with a low-pressure sprayer.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats until saturation. Temperature between 8°C and 35°C are suitable.
- Suitable for inside and outside application
Cement mortar 7~10 ㎡/kg
Concrete 5~25 ㎡/kg
Paints 5~40 ㎡/kg
Stone cladding 4~10 ㎡/kg
Metals 5~25 ㎡/kg
Brick 10~15 ㎡/kg
Plastics 5~25 ㎡/kg
Floor tiles 5~10 ㎡/kg
PACKAGING: Canister 20kg
STORAGE: Store away from frost and heat in a dry, ventilate place with temperature range : 8°C – 30°C.
Provided the container is keep closed whilst not in use. Storage life 12 months.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Wear adequate protection mask & rubber gloves.
Skin protection: No special clothing or skin protection is recommended under normal conditions of use.
Eye protection : If there is a risk of considerable splashing, wear protective goggles.