NANO TOP COAT SEALER is a surface paint protectant . Based on Nano-techgnology with copolymer acrylic resin, it can be used to restore & extend the service life of highly oxidized painted surfaces by 10+ years.
NANO TOP COAT SEALER – Highly hydrophobic effect, anti-bacterial, anti-corrosion, UV resistant & anti-stain. Restoration used or aging materials, faded, return to their original color condition without changing the properties of the materials. Can be used after new paint applications to greatly enhance gloss levels and protection against natural aging of acrylic paints layers.
Copolymer Acrylic compound with Nano additives
Physical state at 20 °C : Liquid
Colour : Colour by RAL
Odour : Light
pH : 8,5-8,65
Flash point : >100℃
Density : 1.01±0.05
Drying rate (Class II) : >7,5%
VOC : <1,5 g/l
NANO TOP COAT SEALER is recommended for the protection and restoration of high valued commercial, industrial, transportation, energy and military-grade assets. Protect painted coatings against humidity, UV, high temperatures & stain, prevents flaking & blistering for a longtime.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durability : 10+ years
- Silicone FREE
- UV & bacterial –resistant. Environmentally
- Hydrophobic & Oleophobic, anti-stain effects
- No needed primer
- Increases life of coating
- Available for many kind of painted coating: concrete, bricks, metal…
- Prevents color, flaking & remain color of painted coating.
- Available in many color by RAL
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake well the container before opening.
- The surface must be dry, clean and free of any trace of oil, grease & dust.
- Can be applied either with a brush, roller or with a low-pressure sprayer.
- Apply 2-3 coats but the next coat is not earlier than 2 hours after first coat.
- Do not apply in rainy, frosty or extremely hot weather. Temperature between 8°C and 35°C are suitable.
- Suitable for inside and outside
- 1-2 hours/layer . Fully drying 24 hours.
- Fully polymerization 7 days.
Concrete 7~10 m²/kg/2 layers
Metals 8~12 m²/kg/2 layers
Brick 8~12 m²/kg/2 layers
Canister 20 kg
HDPE 200 kg
IBC container 1000 kg
Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with clean water.
Store away from frost and heat in a dry, ventilate place with temperature range : 8°C – 30°C.
Provided the container is keep closed whilst not in use.
Storage life 12 months.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Respiratory protection: Wear adequate protection mask.
Hand protection: Wear rubber gloves.
Skin protection: No special clothing or skin protection is recommended under normal conditions of use.
Eye protection: If there is a risk of considerable splashing, wear protective goggles.
In the event of ingestion: do not induce vomiting. Contact a doctor or a specialist.